Hi

Sure, have a look please at
org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager, this is in the cxf-core module.

I see there it checks "OASISCatalogManager.catalog.debug.level" system property - which is set, if not null, on org.apache.xml.resolver.CatalogManager, apparently CatalogManager can also check Catalog.properties file

Perhaps OASISCatalogManager can also be enhanced...

Re the episodes files - have a look at CustomizationParser in wadlto/jaxrs, I copied some code there from the wsdl processor, you can see jaxb bindings are modified with the target namespaces. Perhaps the similar approach can help with episodes ?

Cheers, Sergey