chihi asma wrote:
Hi,
I created a new projet netbeans containing all the basedriver packages, created
the manifest and builded all to get the jar file. I start the jar file with
start file://......
I'm new in OSGi so please tell me if Im wrong.

Dear Asma,

I'm wondering that the problem could be the configuration of your Netbeans project (and I'm not a Netbeans expert). BTW, if you don't mind you may try the following steps to get and full working OSGi platform with UPnP Base Driver support:

1 - Checkout the upnp subproject from: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/upnp into a directory called org.apache.felix.upnp

2 - From the directory org.apache.felix.upnp execute the command "mvn install"

3 - From the directory org.apache.felix.upnp execute the command "mvn pax:run"

If the step number 2 fail do not try to execute the step number 3 but send us the output of the command.

During the execution of the step number 3 the maven will configure pax-runner by means of maven-pax-plugin to download the default OSGi platform and pax-runner will install also most of the Apache Felix UPnP related bundles. Again if this step fail please send us an e-mail with the output.

Thank you!

Asma

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi