De: Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Objet: Re: UPnP Basedriver
À: users@felix.apache.org
Date: Vendredi 22 Mai 2009, 9h42

chihi asma wrote:
Yes, Im using a proxy to connect to Internet, the mvn install command should
not work?

Maven works behind a proxy but it has to be configured to use a proxy to access
to Internet. Can you check that your maven settings.xm file is configured as
requested by this page: http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-proxies.html ?

Ciao,
Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi