Hi :)
Lol!  I liked that post.  Very funny.

I thought PostgreSQL was for large databases?  Also i thought Firebird was
supposed to be quite good?  I think that really is a large one though so
possibly not what i am looking for.  I'm hoping it is because i think one of my
bosses is buying a front-end that uses it and i was hoping to use the same
back-end for other databases.