Virgil Arrington wrote
> I'm curious to find out what components of LO are used most by the
> people on this list. I think it helps to know different folks' area of
> experience. It might also help us in learning new ways to integrate the
> different components. For myself, my approximate usage is:

Writer 90%
Calc     10%  fairly often but in small bits.

Coming from "Generalized Markup Language (GML)" background from the late
70s, I use Styles and Templates exclusively, especially when preparing
books. I would be interested to know what proportion of time people use
Styles when preparing text. The users I help are all home users and struggle
with the concept of styles and even templates. Peter