Maxim Vexler said:
> On 5/21/05, Ian Huynh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> would pipe logging help you then?
>>

> No. Piping is also a *nix only feature (as far as I know).

Piping works under windows too. Although I've noticed that using several
piped logs, things stop working properly ('several' was in my case about
25). Don't know if this was a problem in my configuration, or a general
problem.

You could always use one general piped log, and add the vhost-information
to the log, so you can split logs later on.

Using strftime-style logfile-names works also under windows.

Also try avoiding spaces in file/directory names.

I usually use something like

CustomLog "|d:/apps/apache2/2.0.xx/bin/rotatelogs.exe
d:/apps/apache2/logs/access_%Y%m%d.log 86400" common

to get daily logs.

Joost