On 20 Jul 2008, at 19:19:07, Mohammad Kargar - Indicee wrote:

I’m using the following configuration to setup my local Apache as a reverse proxy for the app server (let’s call ithttp://www.backend.com/) . The problem is that apache server redirects all the requests to / mytest/ to the backend (http://www.backend.com/) instead of transparently providing the content from it.

Does anybody know what I'm missing here?

You probably want to use mod_rewrite. Look at one of Ralph Engelschall's monographs that provides insight on how to use it.

Merton Campbell Crockett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]