From: Mohammad Kargar - Indicee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 7:19 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ProxyPass redirects the request

I'm using the following configuration to setup my local Apache as a
reverse proxy for the app server (let's call it
http://www.backend.com/). The problem is that apache server redirects
all the requests to /mytest/ to the backend (http://www.backend.com/)
instead of transparently providing the content from it.

Does anybody know what I'm missing here?

ProxyRequests Off

<Proxy *>

Order deny,allow

Allow from all

</Proxy>

ProxyPass /mytest/ http://www.backend.com/

ProxyPassReverse /mytest/ http://www.backend.com/

-Thanks,

Mohammad

"Tumbleweed Communications <tumbleweed.com>" made the following
 annotations on 08/03/08, 21:17:58
=== Tumbleweed Communications Disclaimer ===

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary
information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed.  If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his
or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
delete this e-mail immediately.

Tumbleweed Communications Corp., an industry leader in managed file
transfer and content security, provides enterprise-class solutions to
organizations of all sizes. Tumbleweed's innovative products enable
organizations to effectively manage and protect business-critical
Internet communications, with capabilities that span secure file
transfer, encryption, data loss prevention, and email security.