From: Nick Kew [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 6:47 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ProxyPass redirects the request

http://www.apachetutor.org/admin/reverseproxies

> ProxyPass /mytest/ http://www.backend.com/
>
> ProxyPassReverse /mytest/ http://www.backend.com/

That's only part of the story.  If (as Joshua suggests)
you've got a javascript redirect, it can be seriously
challenging: you'll need mod_proxy_html's ProxyHTMLExtended
(for script embedded in HTML), or one of the sed-like
filters (mod_sed, mod_substitute, mod_line_edit) if
it's in a separate .js file.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/