[To Dan Poirier] I need to go to Websphere to hit the service and that
requires the port 9080, hence I do that... but this should work and return
the error message I think since the http server is linked to the Websphere
through the plugin...  someone correct me if I am wrong.

As for changing the port plugin-cfg.xml to something not listening, I am not
sure how to do that. Do you change something in the plugin.xml file, or
within the Websphere admin console?