I am having different websites in a folder
/var/www/
as
/var/www/atutor
/var/www/dokeos
/var/www/docebolms
.
.
.
/var/www/efront

For each of these websites I have vhost file in /etc/apache2/sites-available/

the configurations of these are
dokes
http://pastebin.com/ycwrVNgC

docebolms
http://pastebin.com/eDj8yfmp

efront
http://pastebin.com/Xmp3506A

and atutor
http://pastebin.com/kigzFrKa

When  I am on lan trying to access these sites as

http://192.168.1.5/dokeos
 http://192.168.1.5/docebolms

 I am getting a 404 not found page.
The requested URL /dokeos was not found on this server.

here are the response headers to the
http://192.168.1.5/dokeos
http://pastebin.com/g1XDtu1R

another application is dokeos
and response headers which I captured in FireFox when trying to access it

as http://192.168.1.5/docebolms
are
http://pastebin.com/tiFTRh0A

When I type http://192.168.1.5/
I expect to get a directory listing of different websites which are
present in my /var/www

as per this page http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#options
where it said if there is no index.html page in that directory
mod_autoindex  will generate a directory index.

instead of getting a directory listing I am getting a response from a vhost
atutor

which I should get when I type http://192.168.1.5/atutor
(because apache serves vhosts in alpha numeric order)

in /etc/apache2/sites-available/atutor
I do have a
<Directory /var/www>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
  </Directory>

the complete configuration is here

http://pastebin.com/VpvHdkSP

So what is the problem in this case at which place my setting is wrong.

--
Tapas