On 2010-07-14 13:47, Tapas Mishra wrote:

> Right and how can I change the order in which Apache sees my virtual
> host

Apache reads it's configuration file from top to bottom.
If it finds an Include statement, it insert the content of the included
file(s) at that point.
If an Include statement includes multiple files, they are inserted in
alphabetical order.

This is basic info about Apache, and the documentation is available at:
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/>

Pleae read at least the following sections.

Configuration Files:
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/configuring.html>

Include Directive:
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#include>

Configuration Sections:
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html>

Virtual Hosts:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/vhosts/

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda