On 03 Oct 2018, at 11:39, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> Removing that file made the site load properly.

Well, it did for about 3h25 minutes, in fact.

Just after posting the message, the site went back to showing only “File Not
Found”

I’m at a loss.

The only other issue I see is in the main http-error log there are repeated
instance of:

[ssl:info] [pid 43234] (70014)End of file found: [client 106.45.1.92:48564]
AH01991: SSL input filter read failed.

(From various client addresses)

The site in question gets a grade of A+ from SSL Labs, and this error message
appears to be somewhat spurious in nature as apache tries to use the default
cert for the site before getting the server name, then loads the correct cert,
so I don’t think this is really an issue.

--
Han : This is not going to work.
Luke: Why didn't you say so before?