On 03 Oct 2018, at 12:27, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> There is exactly one line in the site configuration that, when commented,
> makes the site work again. Though, possibly only for a little while. I’ll
> have to check more in 3-4 hours. There is no other proxy logic at all.

It’ been over 4 hours now (almost 5) and the site is still responding
perfectly. I still have no idea what is causing it to break if I uncomment the
ProxyPass line considering there is no php anywhere on the site other than a
couple of href to external sites.

--
"What's a Velvet Underground?" "You wouldn't like it." "Oh, Be-bop.”