On 03 Oct 2018, at 18:27, Filipe Cifali <cifali.fil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you can for example turn log level to debug and access the site, tailing the
> logs should provide some information about what is breaking.

Is it possible to set the log level just for a virtual host? I thought that was
a server-wide setting. I tried adding

LogLevel warn rewrite:trace8

to the virtual host and didn’t get an error on starting apache, but the
http-error log for the site didn’t appear any different.

> Also, why you have a ProxyPass on a virtualhost that doesn't run anything
> PHP? Create a template without the config and use it.

All the sites are setup for php so that I don’t have to get an email, go edit a
file, and restart apache just because someone wants to put some php code in
their page.

At least today it is failing immediately, so debugging should be easier.

--
@mdhughes: One of the few regrets I have about lawn-less apartments:
Shallow graves are so much harder to come by.