On 03 Oct 2018, at 17:11, @lbutlr <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:
> It’ been over 4 hours now (almost 5) and the site is still responding
> perfectly.

Well, I am more confused. I changed the log from common to debug and the site
has been fine for days now.

-  CustomLog /home/user/logs/XXX.access_log combined
+  CustomLog /home/user/logs/XXX.access_log debug

This was a mistake, as it simply logs “debug” now, so the logs are useless, but
the site is up.

In https.conf:
 LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
combined

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES BART A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES
BART A DULL BOY ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES BART A DULL BOY Bart