Hi Kremels,

you can check what virtualhost is being served via apache2ctl like this: $
apache2ctl -S
$ apache2ctl -h provides this info:
  -S                 : a synonym for -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS -D DUMP_RUN_CFG

After checking that the right vhost is being served, start removing proxy
logic and just make the txt work again, then slowly start adding the proxy
config to make the php work again.

If you can, post the full vhost here regarding the domain that misbehaves.

The important part is: Having a zeroed robots.txt doesn't break httpd.