I'm not sure if this is okay to ask here, but I'll try anyway.

I tried to set up port forwarding but the port is still coming up as closed
when I check on canyouseeme.org (it says "Connection timed out").  And while I
can get to my router's settings using my Default Gateway IP address, trying to
do so with my computer's own private IP address doesn't work for some reason
(all I see is a blank page--the login form doesn't come up either).

I asked here as well:
https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f137/port-forwarding-not-working-webserver-application-1234416.html#post7723316
 . But no reply yet.
Port Forwarding Not Working (Webserver Application) - Tech Support
Forum<https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f137/port-forwarding-not-working-webserver-application-1234416.html#post7723316>
I have a webserver application I wrote that I'm trying to set up port
forwarding for, but it's not working. The port is still closed. I'm using a
VDSL2 router/modem (2in1) issued by the PTCL company (I
www.techsupportforum.com