On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 10:25 AM Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I need to know if I've set up the reverse proxy configuration correctly in
> the conf file, and also how to fix it I did something wrong.

This has nothing to do with port forwarding in your router.  "If"
you've set it up correctly, accessing the reverse proxy directly
should result in a HTTP request sent to whatever "other" HTTP server
you have that dictates using a reverse proxy at all.

> And I also need to know how to correctly visit the app in the browser after
> I've set it up correctly and am forwarding the port that Apache is listening
> (if that's the only port I need to forward).

Get it working on your LAN first.  The "correct" way to visit the app
is determined by what port your reverse proxy listens on and what path
you forward to your backend with the first parameter of ProxyPass.

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com