On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 10:56 AM Osman Zakir <osmanzaki...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> The httpd.conf file is attached to this email.  The VirtualHost and ProxyPass
> stuff is at the bottom.  Please let me know what I messed up now, if anything
> at all.  And if there's something wrong, help me out with that.
>
> The first parameter to the ProxyPass directive for "/" is currently the
> directory on my computer where the doc-root of the app is.  It's also where
> the server executable is.  If that's right, should I also put that directory
> for accesskey route (i.e. <doc-root>/?q=accesskey)?

No, the first parameter is the incoming URL prefix root you want to
forward to what's supposed to be the address of another HTTP server
(origin or backend server) in the 2nd parameter.

Your first parameter is a local filesystem path and it won't match any
request for / or /myapp.  No example looks like this.

It also looks like your 2nd parameter is the URL for the reverse proxy
itself, which would loop if the first parameter ever did match. For
the tenth time, if you don't have your application listening for HTTP
requests in some other server, you should not be setting up a reverse
proxy.