If your ISP blocks port 80 and port 443, there is no way for you to host
the site without a port number.
If you can run a server on those ports, HTTPD would listen there and
reverse proxy to the internal port the app is running on (5501?). You would
not want to forward 5501 through the router because it would allow people
to bypass your reverse proxy.
You prove ownership of the URL by placing a particularly named file in
/.well-known/ and the SSL tool will check for it there. This will not work
if you aren't on a standard port (80/443).

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.