I can't use port 80 or 433 for my external port because the router's using
those ports.  8080 and 8443 are also being blocked by ISP.  So I had to use
5501 and forward that.  I'll take away the forwarding rule for port 5501 if I
can get the reverse proxy to work, though.

That being said, just now I tried to visit dragonosman.dynu.net:8000 after
setting up port forwarding for port 8000, since I'm using that port for the
VirtualHost setting in the httpd.conf file.  The file is attached to this
message.

Do I also need to set up port forwarding for the port that Apache is listening
on?  Because right now I can't get to my app in the browser through port 8000.
On Chrome, I get this error: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.  I asked on a Discord
group I go to as well and one of the members there just told me that I only
need to forward the port that Apache is listening on.  Is this correct?
Because if so, I'll need to choose a different port because I'm having it
listen on port 8080 which is being blocked by the ISP.