So, firstly mvn --version provided the JDK 17.02, but the JDK version can
be set with "export JAVA_HOME= "

I installed JDK 11 and used the POM.xml configuration you suggested. I also
exported the JAVA_HOME in the shell session to make sure
that JDK 11 is used (with export
JAVA_HOME=/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-11.0.13.jdk/Contents/Home/).
I got only the error :
ERROR: Type 'openllet help' for usage.

No more information in the output. I repeated with JDK 13 getting the same
error.

it would be great to port fuseki to JDK 17 as JDK 11 is pretty old.

Luca

*Luca Turchet*
Associate Professor
Head of the Creative, Intelligent & Multisensory Interactions Laboratory
*https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/* <https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/>

Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trento
Via Sommarive 9 - 38123 Trento - Italy

E-mail: luca.turc...@unitn.it
Tel: +39 0461 283792