I tried to use the path to the .ttl file in the assembler:

## Base data in TDB.
:tdbDataset rdf:type tdb2:DatasetTDB2 ;
    tdb2:location "/Users/luca/Downloads/Data" ;
    .

It loads the data. However, unfortunately the reasoner does not work.  If I
run the following simple query on the
attached .ttl file, the inference hasBrother is not provided:

PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
PREFIX owl: <http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#>
PREFIX xsd: <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#>
PREFIX prova: <http://www.example.it/prova/>
SELECT ?subject ?object
WHERE { ?subject prova:hasBrother ?object }

Could you please run that query on your fuseki and see if it works for you?
See attached the .ttl file.
As I mentioned in my first email, I am sure that the .ttl file is correct
as with Protegè and Pellet I could
get the inference workin.

Thanks for all your support

Luca

*Luca Turchet*
Associate Professor
Head of the Creative, Intelligent & Multisensory Interactions Laboratory
*https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/* <https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/>

Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trento
Via Sommarive 9 - 38123 Trento - Italy

E-mail: luca.turc...@unitn.it
Tel: +39 0461 283792