thanks, but I see that adding the folder of the ttl works, the ttl is
automatically converted into a tbd2.
Unfortunately as I said earlier the inference does not work. Please let me
know if you manage to make it work on your setup

Thanks

Luca

*Luca Turchet*
Associate Professor
Head of the Creative, Intelligent & Multisensory Interactions Laboratory
*https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/* <https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/>

Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trento
Via Sommarive 9 - 38123 Trento - Italy

E-mail: luca.turc...@unitn.it
Tel: +39 0461 283792