For the moment I don't use a TDB2, but a regular .ttl file.
Could you please send me the assembler modified to use the ttl file?

Also, is there a way to use both the --conf and --file options together?

Cheers

Luca

*Luca Turchet*
Associate Professor
Head of the Creative, Intelligent & Multisensory Interactions Laboratory
*https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/* <https://www.cimil.disi.unitn.it/>

Department of Information Engineering and Computer Science
University of Trento
Via Sommarive 9 - 38123 Trento - Italy

E-mail: luca.turc...@unitn.it
Tel: +39 0461 283792