To speedup the process I uploaded a tarball containing

- the extracted Fuseki 4.4.0 with the necessary Openllet Jars

- the assembler config

- please set FUSEKI_BASE then run the server with --conf assembler.ttl

- and of course modify the assembler file to link to your TDB2 location path

Link: https://www.file.io/R2ls/download/7YKjIFR0eWyb