Hi Kannel people,
I have a SMSC routing problem:
We have one smsbox:# SMSBOX SETUPgroup = smsboxbearerbox-host =
localhostsendsms-port = 13013log-file = "/opt/kannel/log/smsbox.log"log-level =
1access-log = "/opt/kannel/log/access.log"
two smscs#SMSCsgroup = smscsmsc = smppsmsc-id = first_smsc...group = smscsmsc =
smppsmsc-id = second_smsc...

two sender users:# SEND-SMS USERSgroup = sendsms-userusername =
first_userpassword = firstmax-messages = 200concatenation = trueforced-smsc =
first_smsc
group = sendsms-userusername = second_userpassword = secondmax-messages =
200concatenation = trueforced-smsc = second_smsc

one sms service# SMS SERVICE Defaultgroup = sms-servicekeyword =
defaultcatch-all = trueaccepted-smsc =
"first_smsc;second_smsc"max-messages=0get-url =
http://localhost:13180/smsreceiver/sms?from=%p&to=%P&msg=%a&orig=%
When I want to send an SMS using the "first_smsc" SMSC I do
this:http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=first_user&password=first&from=1234&to=4321&coding=1&udh=%06%05%04%40%f2%0e%84&text=COOKIE
when I want to send an SMS to "second_smsc" I do
this:http://localhost:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=second_user&password=second&from=1234&to=4321&coding=1&text=ok
But some SMSs that are supposed to go throught the first SMSC go through the
second one, and viceversa.
Please assist, thanks.