On 03/14/2018 04:43 PM, William Mattison wrote:
I saved the "View source" window contents as a text file.  What is now the best
way to get that file onto Fedora's paste bin?  Last time I tried that (last summer), it
didn't work well.  Making the whole message available might be better than me trying to
guess what would be helpful in diagnosing this problem.

Just run "fpaste file" and it will post the text and return a URL. I think fpaste is installed by default, but if not, then "dnf install fpaste".