I am also wondering about this:

I have a web hosting package that offers email the works:

Website, FTP, Email, etc

I have my email set up to Forward via the Direct Admin panel to a Gmail
address.

You open the Direct Admin panel

Then you click the " Fowarders" icon

and I hit CREATE FORWARDER

And then I set the forwards up like:

email address: fed...@cwm030.com

Destination: EMAIL

and then added the gmail address I want my mail forwarded to

I just got a piece of spam mail that it looks like the forwarder caught
it first before Spam Assassin caught it and it was forwarded to me and
GMAIL caught it.

I am wanting to know, would gmail start considering all mail from my
domain as spam if it occasionally puts a piece of mail in the spam
folder? Or is DirectAdmin keeping the headers like they are and just
redirecting the email to me?

Thanks,
Chris