On Mon, 2022-02-14 at 08:23 -0600, c. marlow wrote:
> I am wanting to know, would gmail start considering all mail from my
> domain as spam if it occasionally puts a piece of mail in the spam
> folder? Or is DirectAdmin keeping the headers like they are and just
> redirecting the email to me?

Few people *know* how gmail works internally, and as things get
discovered, things get changed.  So, there's no real answer to that.

Public wisdom (if you can use such a term) suggests that you add any
addresses to its contacts list that you don't want gmail to think might
be spam.  You should also be able to train mail systems with some kind
of "this is not spam" button on messages you want it to know are not
spam.

--

uname -rsvp
Linux 3.10.0-1160.53.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Jan 14 13:59:45 UTC 2022 x86_64

Boilerplate:  All unexpected mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted.