Hello,

It does work with version 1.4. This is the hello world that hangs with
1.4.1:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <mpi.h>

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  int node, size;

  MPI_Init(&argc,&argv);
  MPI_Comm_rank(MPI_COMM_WORLD, &node);
  MPI_Comm_size(MPI_COMM_WORLD, &size);

  printf("Hello World from Node %d of %d.\n", node, size);

  MPI_Finalize();
  return 0;
}

--
Rafael Arco Arredondo
Centro de Servicios de Informática y Redes de Comunicaciones