When you restart your server it should attempt to import everything.  Can
you restart the openshift controllers process (or master, if you aren't
running the separate controllers process) with --loglevel=5 and search for "
172.30.11.167:5000/testwebapp/testwebapp"?  You should see log lines about
importing the image and a result about why it isn't imported.