On 2014-01-17 2:12 PM, Kaz Kylheku <k...@kylheku.com> wrote:
On 2014-01-17 1:04 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
Am 17.01.2014 18:58, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
and RCU maillist now makes it impossible to reply private :(

really? look i did teh impossible!

Really? You call replying to the OP, the list AND a 3rd party (me) 'private'?

Indeed, Reindl did not reply to the list, as claimed;

You would be mistaken. See the attached original email (with all headers intact).

You can see it was addressed to the list, and CC'd to myself and m...@junc.eu.
--- Begin Message ---

Am 17.01.2014 18:58, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
> Charles Marcus skrev den 2014-01-16 20:27:
>> On 2014-01-15 1:54 PM, Benny Pedersen <me[at]junc.eu> wrote:
>>> thunderbird need a plugin to make it work, roundcube it just works default
>>
>> Thunderbird has had a proper 'Reply-To-List' button/feature for a long
>> time now.\
>
> and RCU maillist now makes it impossible to reply private :(

really? look i did teh impossible!

did someone break the CTRL and the C key out of your keyboard?

> if i wanted to reply to maillist i know with button to press on

that must be why so many people after get 3 replies in a thread
switch to a private communication on so many mailing-lists

these are the ones which are too dumb for C&P and so protected from
themself while others can handle their mail-client

--- End Message ---