On 17.01.2014 11:38, Charles Marcus wrote:
On 2014-01-17 2:12 PM, Kaz Kylheku <k...@kylheku.com> wrote:
On 2014-01-17 1:04 PM, Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net> wrote:
Am 17.01.2014 18:58, schrieb Benny Pedersen:
and RCU maillist now makes it impossible to reply private :(

really? look i did teh impossible!

Really? You call replying to the OP, the list AND a 3rd party (me) 'private'?

Indeed, Reindl did not reply to the list, as claimed;

You would be mistaken. See the attached original email (with all
headers intact).

You can see it was addressed to the list, and CC'd to myself and m...@junc.eu.

Charles,

I have no evidence in my mail server logs that any failed attempt was made to deliver such a mail.

More significantly, take a look at the mailing list archive:

http://lists.roundcube.net/pipermail/users/2014-January/thread.html

Reindl's posting does not appear there!

Or click on this one, and then "previous message":

http://lists.roundcube.net/pipermail/users/2014-January/010302.html

Goes to Benny's.

I am looking at the .eml attachment (thanks for that) as raw text in a text editor and *do* see the To:.