Hi

I am the original author of the freehep-nar-plugin. It was made at SLAC, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, when I worked there. In my current job, which terminates on september 15, I hade no time to support this
and the other Native code related plugins.

I am planning to pick things up again middle of september. I would be interested in your lists of things that fail to work with NAR, though I can think of a few myself. Any patches you have created can be applied if
they work fine for NAR.

I plan to build some good test cases, and some better examples so that things run out of the box.

Let me know

Regards
Mark Donszelmann