Von: Jörg Schaible [mailto:joerg.schai...@gmx.de]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. August 2009 09:19
An: users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: Re: RE : AW: RE: AW: Re: AW: Re: Maven for Non-Java
Projects

Hi Jan,

Jan Wedel wrote at Dienstag, 18. August 2009 08:52:

[snip]

> @ Jörg:
>
> Could you please also post an excerpt of the "demo-dll"-project POM
and
> how you specify different classifiers in the first place?

================ %< ================
<project>
  [...]
  <groupId>com.acme.demo</groupId>
  <artifactId>demo-dll</artifactId>
  <packaging>nar</packaging>
  [...]
    <plugin>
      <groupId>org.freehep</groupId>
      <artifactId>freehep-nar-plugin</artifactId>
      <configuration>
        <runtime>static</runtime>
        <linker>
          <name>msvc</name>
        </linker>
        <libraries>
          <library>
            <type>shared</type>
          </library>
        </libraries>
        <c>
          <optimize>speed</optimize>
        </c>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>
  [...]
</project>

So, actually we do not define the classifier, it is auto-generated by
the
nar plugin based on the environment in use.

- Jörg