Hi

On Aug 18, 2009, at 10:29 AM, Jörg Schaible wrote:

Jan Wedel wrote at Dienstag, 18. August 2009 09:40:

So, you just have to include the DUMMY part, but the resulting file name
does not include it?

Actually it does, but it's the name of the library type: jni, shared or
static. So your repo will contain in the end:

com/acme/demo/1.0/demo-dll-1.0.pom
com/acme/demo/1.0/demo-dll-1.0-x86-Windows-msvc-shared.pom

I cannot remember exactly what was the problem using the real name of the part, but the nar:unpack simply needs this 4th part. IIRC according the docs you should only specify the AOL part as classifier, but it fails then.

Anyhow, as you have some experience in studying the code, what would you say how difficult is it to include a new compiler that is not currently
supported by the nar? I read that NAR is using the ant cpptasks for
calling the native compilers. Is it just adding a new xml entry
somewhere or do I have to modify the plugin itself?

Well, when I looked into the code it was some older release of the plugin
(2.0-alpha-7). In the later versions the compiler support has been
completely refactored, so I cannot say much anymore. We're actually using a private version 2.0-beta-10 with the patch of NARPLUGIN-171. However, I cannot remember currently what that was and JIRA for the plugin seems no
longer available.

it is under:

http://bugs.freehep.org/browse/NARPLUGIN

Greetings