On 2009-09-26, at 12:11 PM, Albert Kurucz wrote:

I don't want anyone to miss any of the numerous "ok" arifacts.
Those could still be housed by the "Good enough" Central repo.
I would like to have a setting in my Maven with 3 options:
-Good enough
-Good (verified meta)
-Best (verified buildable)
which selects which of the 3 maintained repo will be used.

Then make your own repository. See how useful that is.

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Stephen Connolly