Hi,

I'm trying to move my current project structure to Maven Standard Directory
Layout, so that everything I had in /WebContent is now in src/main/webapp .
It works fine for the packaging.

However, when using maven-eclipse-plugin 2.7 to update my Eclipse project
and configuration files, I was expecting that src/main/webapp would be seen
by Eclipse like a source folder, just like src/main/java and
src/main/resources. Instead, it is seens as a regular folder, so I have to
drill down from src to main to webapp to access my files.

I've tried several things in maven-eclipse-plugin configuration, like

<sourceIncludes>
    <sourceInclude>src/main/webapp/**/*.*</sourceInclude>
</sourceIncludes>

for example, but it doesn't work.

Is there a way to fix this ? Or maybe it is not meant to be fixed because I
shouldn't have src/main/webapp as a source folder ?
Any piece of advice would be appreciated

Thanks

--
Vincent