Okay, I've released my wagon-gitsite into the wild. It's on Central. The
coordinates are:

        org.kathrynhuxtable.maven.wagon:wagon-gitsite:0.2

The docs are at

        http://khuxtable.github.com/wagon-gitsite

Enjoy!

A lot of this could be done with the wagon-scm plugin with one minor change to
maven-scm-provider-gitexe and a few changes to wagon-scm. I'll post issues when
I get my password to jira reset.

-K