Hello all,

I'm working on a large aggregate project that I'm trying to build 4 WAR
files for.

What I would like is a top level pom which upon doing mvn package it will
produce my 4 WAR files by compiling all child modules AND jars.
Each WAR file is comprised of a number of modules and some of the multiple
modules have a dependency on in-house compiled jars. Ideally when building
the WARs I'd like all of the child modules and jars built/deployed.
I've spent the whole day reading the assembly plug in documentation, but I
was wondering if anyone had any good real-life working examples of this kind
of thing in action I could look at?

Kind regards!
Adam