Hi Karl,

That is effectively what I have so far. Except there are also some jar
projects in the structure too which more than 1 module will reference. (This
is to avoid sub-child modules being added to the reactor list more than
once.) At the moment I don't think the jar modules get compiled/deployed
when i build the war. i'd really like to know how to achieve this!
Can I not use maven-assembly before building the war to solve the
jar/deployment issue and/or build 4 war files from 1 maven invocation?

Again, any real world working examples of this sort of project would be
greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Adam