Am 24.01.2013 05:39, schrieb Ron Wheeler:
You manually put the jars in your Maven repo through its manual upload
procedure with some version number (nice if it relates to the version
that the authors gave them) and reference them as dependencies.

That's 13 jars to be built from their sources, and 10 jars that they bundle as external dependencies. And since they're in pre-beta, I want to do that on a more-or-less daily basis.
I don't think manual extraction is a good option for that.

Maven does not really deal with SVN as a jar source.

I have settled on this plan:
a) Have one project per jar. (Place commonalities in a parent pom.)
b) bind an svn export goal to the package phase
c) configure it to extract the intended jar to target.

Unless there's anything in that could come back and bite me, that looks like Maven can use SVN as a jar source right out of the box.

Regards,
Jo