Am 24.01.2013 16:35, schrieb Stephen Connolly:
What you want to do is create a series of shim projects for each of these
"external" libs,

If you mean a just-pass-it-through-unchanged-already project with "shim project", then yes that's what I want to do.

> and then just have your CI server roll a release nightly

No CI actually, I'm going to bump up the revision whenever the circumstances warrant it. Mostly, whenever I hit a bug, I'll upgrade to their HEAD before doing a bug report.

Don't try to make it all one project, that way madness lies

One Maven project per jar, I promise :-)

I'd have the version number of each shim project be the svn revision it is
faking a build of

My current unterstanding is that since I'm still several months away from a release to anybody, -SNAPSHOT will work just as well and avoid flooding the repo with useless revision-numbered project versions.