Hi,

I'm running Maven 2.0.3 and I'm having problems
compiling.

I first run the eclipse plugin and eclipse is able to
load the dependencies.

I then attempt to install, and the maven compiler
gives me messages like this:

/home/ole/workspaces/current/UIShowOneComponent/src/main/java/TestComponent.java:[1,29]
package javax.faces.component does not exist

/home/ole/workspaces/current/UIShowOneComponent/src/main/java/TestComponent.java:[3,35]
cannot find symbol
symbol: class UIComponentBase

So eclipse sees the dependencies in the repository,
but maven does not.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,