Hi,

I'm trying to set-up a dynamic web project in eclipse 3.2 using wtp 1.5
and maven. I have everything in my project compiling correctly but the
runtime classpath is missing all the dependencies that are defined
in my pom.xml. Do they need to be defined in the .classpath file as well
as in the pom.xml?

Kev

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by
 the addressee unless otherwise indicated.

This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.

Allied Irish Banks