hi all,
 i have a webapp where i want to generete the struts-config.xml

i am currently using maven2,  my action class is as follows

/**
* @struts.action name="contactForm" path="/editPerson" scope="request"
*  validate="false" input="mainMenu"
*
* @struts.action-forward
*        name="success"
*        path="viewContacts.jsp"
*
* @jboss.ejb-ref-jndi
*     jndi-name="ejb/ContactMaintenanceLocalHome"
*     ref-name="ContactMaintenance"
*
*/

my pom.xml is as follows

<build>
    <sourceDirectory>${basedir}\JavaSource</sourceDirectory>

    <plugins>
      <plugin>
       <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
       <artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
       <executions>
         <execution>
           <id>generateSources</id>
           <phase>generate-sources</phase>
           <goals>
             <goal>xdoclet</goal>
           </goals>
           <configuration>
             <tasks>
               <webdoclet
           destDir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet"
           excludedTags="@author,@version">
               <fileset
                   dir="${basedir}/JavaSource"
                   includes="**/*.java" />
               <strutsconfigxml validatexml="true" version="1.1"/>
               <strutsvalidationxml/>
               <deploymentdescriptor
                       destDir="${project.build.outputDirectory}/META-INF"
                       useIDs="true"/>
               <jbosswebxml/>

       </webdoclet>
         </tasks>
        </configuration>
      </execution>
    </executions>
     </plugin>

i got the jbosswebxml generated successfully.. i have tagged even my forms
with @struts.form tags and struts config
get properly generated
the only problem is that i see no action-mappings for my action class...
i did a google search, was not able to find anything that could help.. is it
a bug in the struts plugin?

thanks in advance and regards
marco