Hi all.
I have this problem. I have created a super pom in a project defined as:

      <groupId>com.sourcesense.alfresco</groupId>
      <artifactId>alfresco-base</artifactId>
      <packaging>pom</packaging>
      <version>1.0</version>

then I use it in my actual project in this way:

      <parent>
              <groupId>com.sourcesense.alfresco</groupId>
              <artifactId>alfresco-base</artifactId>
              <version>1.0</version>
      </parent>

I have made "mvn install" of parent-pom project and then the child
project resolve correctly all dependancies.
So I make a "mvn deploy" of parent-pom to share with others.

Other team members cannot make it work because the parent-pom is not
found on company repo.
Note that there are a lot of dependencies in child project that were
downloaded correctly. Looking the log it seems that maven2 tries to
download the parent-pom just from repo1.maven.org ignoring the repo
declared in pom.xml of child project.

********* LOG BEGINS ***********

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/sourcesense/alfresco/alfresco-base/1.0/alfresco-base-1.0.pom
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: com.sourcesense.alfresco
ArtifactId: alfresco-base
Version: 1.0

com.sourcesense.alfresco:alfresco-base:pom:1.0

from the specified remote repositories:
sourcesense (dav:https://dev.sourcesense.com/repos/dev/maven2)

As you can see, it claims to try to download alfresco-base pom from my
company repository but the first lines of the log tell me a different
thing.

What can I do?

Thanks.