On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 5:02 PM, Trenton Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Dependencies pull from a remote repository.  I don't want to pull from a
>  remote repository, I want to pull from modules themselves (locally),
>  into a combined WAR.

Maven is repository based, true, but it first looks in its local
repository.  If you build something locally with 'mvn install' it will
be available in the local repo (usually ~/.m2/repository).

So, 'mvn install' your jar, then declare a dependency on it from your
webapp module.

The next step is adding a parent pom that lists your jar and webapp as
modules, so you can build it all at once.

There's usually someone around on #maven (there's a web interface to
it at http://irc.codehaus.org) if you need help.

--
Wendy
...who wonders if anyone trims posts anymore...